Black Box IC133C-R2 Multiprotocol Dual Port PCI Interface card
The PCI Card provides two field selectable ports for your PC. Both ports can be configured independently as RS-232, -422, or -485 supporting asynchronous data rates up to 115 kbps. The card slides into any standard PCI slot making it ideal for field use! Configure it as RS-232 for standard serial COM-port requirements to connect modems, printers or plotters. Use RS-422 mode for long-distance connections up to 1200 meter that require noise immunity and high data integrity. The card works seamlessly with your standard operating system’s serial driver.
• Each port can be configured independently for RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485.
• Configure ports as RS-232 for standard serial COM ports.
• Configure ports as RS-422 for long distance device connections.
• Configure ports as RS-485 and capture data from multiple peripherals.
• In RS-485 mode up to 31 devices can be attached to each port.
• Card has a 16550 UART providing speeds up to 115.2 kbps.
• Use RS-422 or RS-485 for longer distances.
• Compatible with Windows, Linux, and QNX.
This cards are NOS (new old stock) and are being delivered with 3 months warranty (only within the EU), or 10% discount.
SRP: 312 USD
There are yet no reviews for this product.