Ceramatec MAXO2 OM-25ME Oxygen Monitor
The MAXO2® analyzer (Model OM-25ME) provides unparalleled performance and reliability, due to an advanced design that includes the following features and operational benefits.
» Fast-responding, oxygen-specific, galvanic sensor that achieves 90% of final value in approximately 15 seconds at room temperature.
» Extra-life oxygen sensor of approximately 900,000 O2 percent hours (minimum 2 years in most applications).
» External probe with 10 ft., extendible cable and diverter fitting for standard 15 mm "T" adapter.
» Adjustable high-level and low-level alarming capability with flashing LED and audible indication of alarm conditions.
» Operation using 2 AA alkaline batteries (2 x 1.5 volts) for approximately 3000 hours of performance in typical usage. For extra extended long life, 2 AA lithium batteries may be used.
» Durable, compact case that permits comfortable, hand-held operation.
» Large, easy-to-read, 3 1/2-digit LCD display for readings in the 0-100% range.
» Simple operation and calibration using quick-calibrate key functions.
» Self-diagnostic check of analog and microprocessor circuitry.
» Low battery indication.
The systeem looks barely used or even not used at all.
Delivery including sensor and new batteries.
- Display: Large LCD
- Range: 0-100%
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Accuracy ±1% FS at constant temp. and pressure
- Linearity ±1% FS at constant temp. and pressure
- Response Time 90% in 12 seconds
- Warm-up Time: None
- Fuel Cell Ceramatec CAG-25E galvanic disposable fuel cell
- Cell Life 3 years in most applications, warranteed for 2 years
- Humidity 0-95% non-condensing
- O2 Alarm Flashing red LEDs, 2300Hz audible alarm beeper
- Low Alarm: 18-99%
- High Alarm: 19-99%
- Power 2 AA alkaline batteries, 3200 hours continuous operation
- Low Battery Indication "LOW BAT" displayed on LCD
- Weight: 0.70 lbs. (317.5g)
- Dimensions 3.5"x 5.5" x 1.5" (8.9 x 14.0 x 3.8 cm)
- Cable Length 10ft. (3m) fully extended
There are yet no reviews for this product.